We’ve carefully put together the most beautiful and delicious treat box suitable for a gluten free diet.
In your box, you will receive a vanilla cake-in-a-jar with a generous helping of pink buttercream and a hint of raspberry. You will also receive a generous slice of cake, a white chocolate and strawberry Hershey slab, large pink lollipop and some extra jelly cherry sweets.
We aren’t finished there because you will also receive a handmade white chocolate geometric heart filled with cake! Even if you’re not celiac we would recommend this treat box for any occasion!
Each Box Contains:
- 1x Cake-in-a-Jar vanilla sponge, pink blue buttercream
- 1x Slice of double vanilla sponge cake
- 1x White chocolate geometric heart filled with cake
- 1x White chocolate and strawberry Hershey slab
- A large pink lollipop and extra jelly sweets
- Stylish and eco-friendly box
- Free gift tag
Each jar has the equivalent of 2 cupcakes inside and they stay fresh for up to 1 week.
Once open simply store in the fridge, leave to reach room temperature and enjoy another mouthful or two when you get peckish.
- Choose your delivery date on the cart page.
- Products are sent via DPD.
- Orders are tracked and you will be given a 1-hour delivery slot from DPD via text or email.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday are eligible for next day delivery.
- Delivery options
- DPD Weekday £5.00 - Tuesday to Friday delivery UK Mainland.
- By 10:30am DPD Weekday £18.00 - Tuesday to Friday delivery UK Mainland.
- By 12:00pm DPD Weekday £12.00 - Tuesday to Friday delivery UK Mainland.
- DPD Saturday £12.00 - Saturday delivery UK Mainland.
- DPD 2 Day £20.00 - 2 day service to Ireland, Scottish Highlands / Islands and Channel Islands.
- All our products are carefully prepared and packaged using recyclable materials.
Please contact us via email if you require detailed ingredients.
Contains eggs, milk, sugar and may contain nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians, except RED VELVET which contains E120 food colouring.
Visit our FAQ page if you have any other questions.