Celebrate Pride Month and the upcoming Pride events with our rainbow cupcakes.
Our freshly baked cupcakes are topped with smooth whipped buttercream, rainbow pearl sprinkles, edible Pride-themed toppers and Rainbow Belts
Your cupcakes will arrive beautifully packaged, ready to eat and last for up to 1 week. Include a personal message on the free gift tag and we'll do the rest.
Each box contains
- 6 to 48 large cupcakes
- 2 cupcakes are topped with a Pride-themed edible wafer card
- 2 cupcakes are topped with Rainbow Belts
- 2 cupcakes are topped with rainbow pearl sprinkles
- Stylish and eco-friendly box
- Free gift tag
All our edible products are handmade, therefore the design and colour may vary slightly from the picture.
1. Choose your item, quantity, buttercream & sponge flavours.
2. Click the 'Add to cart' button.
4. On the Cart page, choose your delivery date. This can be the next day (if ordering before 2pm) or up to 1 year in advance.
5. Checkout using your preferred payment method.
6. You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- Choose your arrival date on the cart page.
- Products are sent via DPD.
- Orders are tracked and you will be given a 1-hour delivery slot from DPD via text or email.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday are eligible for next day delivery (with exception to places listed under 2 day service).
- Delivery options
- Weekday £6.80 - Tuesday to Friday delivery UK Mainland. (Delivered between 8am and 8pm)
- By 10:30am Weekday £22.25 - Tuesday to Friday delivery UK Mainland.
- By Noon Weekday £14.85 - Tuesday to Friday delivery UK Mainland.
- Saturday £14.85 - Saturday delivery UK Mainland.
- 2 Day £22.25 - 2 day service to N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands/Islands, Remote areas, Isle of Wight and Channel Islands. Check 2 Day service postcodes.
- All our products are carefully prepared and packaged using recyclable materials.
- These prices directly reflect what our courier charges Candy's Cupcakes. We do not make profit from shipping.
- Please note we cannot deliver to PO Boxes and Hospitals.
Visit our FAQ page if you have any other questions.